The Source is recruiting for a 12-week pre-apprenticeship / employability programme for young unemployed people 16-18.
The traineeship runs on a rolling programme – referrals can join at any time.
The course involves:
- A work placement in your sector of choice
- Training in employability, sector-specific training, customer service and interview techniques
- Functional Skills – an opportunity to work towards and achieve Level 1 and Level 2 in Maths
Classroom raining will be delivered at The Source Skills Academy, 300 Meadowhall Way Sheffield, S9 1EA.
You might be eligible for the traineeship if:
- You are aged 16 to 18
- Unemployed and not in training
- Qualified up to Level 2 only
- Haven’t previously completed a traineeship
- Can commit to full-time and unpaid work placement
- Full advice and guidance, and initial assessment will be given
To view the course poster, follow the link below.
To find out more about the traineeship, contact The Source on the number below:
0114 2635644 – 0114 2635691