JobSkilla has an upcoming course in Sheffield (S3) for unemployed people to help them gain the confidence to get online.
At the start of the course, to take place at the Syac Business Centre, learners will be presented with a Netbook computer which they will use for the duration.
On completion of the course, learners will be able to take their Netbook home with them as their own resource to continue to build their skills.
- Course length – 2 week
- Weekdays 9:30am – 4:30pm
- Location – Syac Business Centre S3 8JD
Upon completion of this course you will gain the below qualifications and knowledge in the following IT focused modules:
Level 1 – Employability Skills
Level 1 – Personal & Social Development
Using the Internet
IT Communication Fundamentals
- Unit 1 – Staying Safe
- Unit 2 – Insurance
- Unit 3 – Finance
- Unit4 – Energy
- Unit 5 – Well being and you
- Unit 6 – Getting ready for employment
- Unit 7 – Social Media and Digital Tools
- Unit 8 – Shopping Online
- 19+ as of 1st August 2018
- Unemployed and in receipt of benefit
- Legal UK resident
- Learners must not have completed the equivalent of course qualifications previously, at the same level or above.
- Learners must not already possess an IT related qualification above level 1
- All Learner are required to sit a short Maths and English assessment in order to ensure suitability for the course and its benefits.
If you would like to book anyone onto the course, please contact 0330 113 0113 or 07877092832.