As a wraparound service on the ESF Pathways Programme, Citizens Advice is running a series of Universal Credit and money management workshops.
The sessions are designed to help participants develop a better understanding of entitlement and eligibility of Universal Credit and manage their budget more effectively.
At the end of the training the participant will be able to understand:
- What Universal Credit is
- How it aims to support individuals to be better off in work
- How to use a tool to calculate benefit eligibility
- The support available to claim Universal Credit
- The assessment period
- The tools available to assist with budgeting
- Priority and non-priority debt
- Banking options
Anyone can attend the sessions, subject to availability.
In the event of over-subscription, priority will be given to individuals enrolled on the ESF Pathways Programme.
All sessions will take place in:
Conference Room 8 & 9
Level 2, Moorfoot Offices
Sheffield City Council
Sheffield, S1 4PL
- Thursday 8th August 2019 – 13:00 – 17:00
- Friday 30th August 2019 – 9:30 – 13:00
- Thursday 12th September – 2019 13:00 – 17:00
- Friday 27th September – 2019 9.30 – 13:00
For more information, or to make a referral, contact Roger Wilde on email@example.com or 0114 2296 168 for more information.