WISE Ability is seeking referrals for a two-week call centre course starting on Monday 24 February (Monday to Thursday, 9:30am-4pm).
The course offers a Level 2 Certificate in Contact Centre and guaranteed interviews on Friday 6 March.
Successful candidates will start their job on Monday 9 March – successful clients will then start 2 weeks paid in-house training.
Level 2 Certificate in Contact Centre
• Sales content
• Customer service over the phone
• All in-bound calls
• Overview of appropriate conduct within a call centre
WISE Ability is running an induction/sign-up session on Tuesday 18 February at 10am or 2pm, with a short course starting Wednesday and finishing Friday.
Customer will need to bring:
- Personal ID
- Passport/birth cert/driving licence
- National insurance letter
- Utility bill dated within the last 3 months
Any issues/queries please contact Natalie Bennett, Contract Manager at WISE Ability
M: 07712 393720 Internal extension: 6123