- Are you into IT, Digital or Software Development?
- Have you written your own code?
- Does working in the IT industry appeal to you?
- Would you like to develop your skills and gain valuable experience in the Digital field?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes then read on…
Sheffield City Council is pleased to announce the next Digital Futures Traineeship. This ten-week programme will commence on Tuesday 14 April 2020 and is designed by digital companies within Sheffield to act as a springboard towards increasing the numbers of people entering digital employment within the City.
Digital Futures flyer
The Programme encompasses:
- Learning and developing skills in coding, software & web-development.
- Gaining your CISCO IT Essentials Qualification
- Refreshing IT Functional Skills
- Media Creation – Music/Video/Images
- Digital Marketing – Google Garage Certificate
- Employability skills sessions
- Employer Presentations & Site Visits
- Project Work Using WordPress
- 100 hours in-work placement with one of our leading digital business partners.
Why join the Digital Futures Traineeship?
The traineeship is linked into some outstanding employment opportunities as a catalyst towards an exciting career in the digital market.
Places are open to all people aged from 16 to 24 who are in a position to be available for the full 10 weeks of the Programme. No experience or prior qualification is required other than a genuine interest to progress in software development / digital careers.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for anyone wanting to get started on a pathway to a digital career. These ‘boot-camps’ are valued commercially at £7000+ but through this Programme places come at no cost – other than your time, commitment, and enthusiasm to learn…..
100% of those who completed the last course successfully moved into roles with a digital employer.
Apply to join Digital Futures
Anyone interested in learning more about the scheme should apply via the link below, clearly indicating they want to be part of the ‘DIGITAL FUTURES TRAINEESHIP’ Programme.
Any informal enquiries can come through to Bill Hilton in Sheffield City Council on 0114 273 5769. Bill.firstname.lastname@example.org