PeoplePlus Academy has published its latest list of upcoming courses, to be delivered at Portland House with social distancing measures in place.
Any clients who are interested will need to come into the centre for a one-to-one information, advice and guidance session which include completing English, maths and ICT assessments.
Youth Employability Programme 8–21 of September
- This course is designed specifically 19–24 year olds and seeks to provide a wholistic employability programme.
Level 2 Warehousing Course
8 – 11 September
- Warehousing interviews available upon course completion
21 Sept – 7 Oct
- Learners will complete Level 1 Customer Service & Personal Development in Employability Diploma as well as Level 2 Security Guarding Qualification (please note this is different than the Level 2 Door Supervision that we usually deliver)
- Fully funded security badge upon course completion
- Interviews upon course completion
Level 1 CSCS/FLT Routeway
28 Sept – 9 Oct
- Level 1 Diploma in Personal Development in Employability
- Incentives: CSCS card/Green Labourers card add on or FLT Counterbalance license (refresher FLT also accepted, Reach on request)
- Must be aged 19 years or older by 31/08/2020
- Resident in the EU/UK for 3 years or longer (refugees is 6 months, once a candidate has leave to enter/remain etc the 3 year rule is void)
- On benefits or earning less than 17k a year
Refer a client
To refer and book in for initial IAG session please ring the office number on 0114 289 4861.
You can also send a candidate name and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org or Chris.email@example.com .