Sheffield United Football Club Community Foundation has a NEW Groundsman Traineeship available for 16 to 24-year-olds as part of its Traineeship programme.
The foundation describes the role as “a great opportunity to gain real working experience alongside learning and gaining qualifications”.
Trainees will benefit from 100+ hours’ work experience, developing practical skills in areas including:
- Maintaining condition of grass and artificial pitches
- Laying out and marking pitches
- Mowing, watering and fertilising playing areas
- Keeping surrounding facilities clean and tidy
- Performing other duties if required
Trainees will also study to improve their employability skills and, if necessary, work towards Functional Skills in Maths and English.
For more details please contact: email@example.com