The JobSkilla Team are pleased to be able to team up with Total Training & The JS Academy to bring you this fantastic, 5 Day Customer Service Certificate, with any course from The JS Academy to the value of £100!
Do you want to continue updating your skills and take advantage of social distancing to enhance your knowledge?
Take the opportunity to gain a Customer Service qualification to enhance your job opportunities and upon completion, you will be awarded with a voucher code for any course on the JobSkilla Academy up to the retail value of £100.
We offer courses such as:
- Microsoft Excel Level 1 & 2
- Facebook for Business
- Pet Psychology
- Dog Grooming
- Admin, HR, Payroll
- Mental Health Awareness
- Safeguarding Children, plus many more!
Look at our fantastic courses on offer here! https://www.js-academy.co.uk/allCourses
The 5 day Customer Service Course will be delivered as remote/online based training over a 5 day period. Upon completion of the Customer Service qualification, you will be emailed your voucher code to access the bolt on course of your choice with JS Academy!
- 1 Week Customer Service course delivered through a virtual classroom environment.
- A computer or laptop is essential as you will have to complete some workbooks/ questions online.
- The JS Academy Course of your choice can be taken on any device and will require internet access and will be issued upon completion on the Customer Service Qualification.
- Once booked onto the course, you will receive an email with enrolment forms that will need to be completed and emailed back to the training provider.
- The training provider will then call you to complete a telephone induction and get you ready to start on the next available start date!
Start Date: Monday 19th July 2021
End Date: Friday 23rd July 2021
Start Times: 10am Zoom/Teams Link
End Time: 12pm (you will then be required to self-study)
Venue: At home, this is a remote course with guidance from a tutor.
- Aged 19+ years
- JSA claimants, including 50+ groups
- ESA claimants and lone parents
- Universal Credit claimants
- Must not be in any other form of education
- You must live in the Sheffield City Region
If you would like to refer a learner, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 07877092832.