More tickets have now been added to the 2nd HGV information session on Wednesday 18 August at 11am.
Clarion Futures and System Group are delighted to be able to offer an opportunity for those wanting to enter the HGV driving industry.
Individuals can gain their Class C (with an option of C+E) licence with further qualifications such as Level 2 delivering goods vehicles. This is though a mix of online learning and practical assessments.
Start date: 20 September
Course length: 2–3 months approximately
Online learning is 3.5 weeks. Mon–Fri 9:30am – 3:30pm
Information sessions: Wednesday 18 August 11am (must attend)
- Participants unemployed and claiming relevant benefits (if working must not be earning more than living wage (£18,525.00)
- Must be a UK resident for past three years
- Must have a current and up-to-date Full UK Driver’s Licence
- Must have access to a laptop, PC or tablet with Zoom installed including Wi-Fi connection
- Learners to be aged 19+ (if 19–23 learners must have a full level 2).
Learners will need to be able to travel to one of the assessment centres below:
Widnes: Cornubia Road, Widnes, Cheshire, WA8 0SB
Manchester: Veterans into Logistics CIC Birch Mill Business Centre, Heywood Old RoadGreater Manchester, OL10 2QQ
Yorkshire: Viamaster Training Altofts Ln, Castleford WF10 5PZ
Birmingham: FLT training, Fort Industrial Park, Chester Rd Unit 17, Birmingham B35 7AR
Please see the Eventbrite link below to register for this information session.
Eventbrite – HGV Information Sessions