The Springboard Charity is launching a face-to-face programme in Sheffield beginning on 13 September for three weeks (Monday-Friday).
Its aim is to help people of all ages and backgrounds improve their career potential in hospitality, leisure and tourism – especially young people in education and adults who experience barriers to employment or who are returning to work.
About the courses
There are 14 places available for 16-30s who are interested in bartending, hospitality, customer service, leisure and tourism. Applicants must be keen to work and have basic IT ability (access to a laptop/device).
Included in the courses:
- Live employability webinars – including confidence, planning, communication, personality profiling
- CV assistance and interview practice
- Live guest speaker webinars via Microsoft Teams
- Live practical training – demonstrations/interactive sessions
- Suite of 50+ FLOW digital modules
- Qualifications from WorldHost, Food Safety and/or APLH
- Support into jobs and aftercare.
For more information and details on how to register, please see the leaflets below: