Openreach has teamed up with Jobcentre Plus to offer an information session on Wednesday 29 September at 1pm for jobseekers who are interested in a rewarding career helping to install the UK’s broadband infrastructure.
The information session will cover:
- How to apply
- The recruitment process
- Hints and tips
- How to access one-to-one support
Openreach claims to be keen to build a diverse workforce. Starting salary is £24,146 for 37.5 hours per week. No previous experience or qualifications necessary.
- A driving licence with no more than 6 points
- To be prepared to work outdoors in all weathers
- To be able to keep up with physically demanding work including traffic management, set up and excavations
- To work well as part of a team.
Apply for the information session
Please fill out the application form to register your interest by clicking here.
More information about Openreach careers can be found on their website here.