Job Title: Enrolment and Engagement Officer
Responsible to: Contract Lead
Portland Training are currently expanding and have an exciting opportunity available for the right candidate to join our team.
We offer a competitive salary, attractive bonus package and a holiday allowance of 25 days, increasing after two years of service, plus an additional day off for your birthday! Hard work is recognised and incentives/rewards given for this also.
Testament to our commitment to creating the best possible workplace we can, we have been awarded Investors in People, Gold Accreditation!
A commitment shared by everyone in the company – from our Managing Director Hollie to our Apprentices each individual takes ownership for making Portland Training a fantastic place to work.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing an excellent level of customer service
- To contact and develop effective working relationships with new and existing referral partners and learners, both face to face and remotely
- Attending stakeholder drop ins, job fairs and other marketing events
- Carrying out robust initial assessment with learners
- Accurately completing all enrolment and exit paperwork with learners to a quality standard
- Ensure effective CIEAG is carried out and collate the information obtained at enrolment/induction and share with tutors and other key staff to ensure programmes are planned to meet the needs of learners.
- Manage your own diary efficiently
- Identifying and promoting courses to learner and learner referral sources
- Generate new referrals through promoting Portland Training’s AEB provision
- To identify and engage in communication with local employment partnership groups to promote our services and identify employment opportunities
- Achieve monthly individual and team targets for enrolments and course attendance
- Attending promotions days when required and promoting the companies services to potential customers/learners
- Support the tracking of the learners upon completion into a positive destination
- Liaising with colleagues to offer learners the best possible progression route into further training or employment
- Provide ongoing support and guidance to learners as well as providing more specific support for additional learning needs and additional social needs
- Support and actively drive learner progression into sustainable employment
- Undertake training and ongoing development as required
- Update and maintain learner records including paper and electronic files
- Ensure contractual and Ofsted requirements are adhered to at all times
- Read, understand, and contribute to Portland Trainings internal processes
- Comply with the Safeguarding, Prevent and Health and Safety Policies and to be vigilant to potential concerns and risks
- Undertake any other duties and responsibilities as required by management team
- All staff should conduct themselves with professionalism in line with professionalism in line with Portland Training’s brand values and behaviours
- GCSE Grade C English and Maths or FS Level 2
- IAG Level 2 or willingness to work towards
- Good level of ICT skills
- Experience of working with unemployed adults in an educational setting
- Experience of roll on roll off delivery
- Experience and knowledge of Initial Assessment processes
- Ability to motivate self and learners
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Ability to use initiative and be flexible in approach
- Contribute and work well as part of a team
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Good organisational skills with an ability to prioritise work-load and meet deadlines
- Desire to learn, progress and build a career in the training industry
Please email your CV to email@example.com and if successful we will arrange an interview with you.