Aspiring Communities Together (ACT) is organising an employability Information Day at ACT Firvale Centre on Thursday 8th November from 9:30am to 12:30pm.
The event is designed for people who would like assistance with job-searching, CV-writing, applying for jobs, getting ready for interview and the development of other employability skills.
The organisation is seeking referrals from priority groups, including:
- 18-24 year olds not in education, employment or training (NEETs);
- Low-skilled adults without a level 2 qualification;
- Adults who have been unemployed for more than 12 months;
- Single parents with at least one dependent child living in the same household;
- Adults with special educational needs and/or disabilities;
- Adults aged 50 years and over who are unemployed or at demonstrable risk of unemployment.
To view the Information Day poster, click here
Usha Blackham – Firvale Area Coordinator/ Learning Champion
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0114 2518903