The Sheffield College is running an information event on Monday 4th February designed to help young people find the best possible route to university.
The sessions will take place at the college’s Hillsborough Campus
(Livesey Street, Sheffield, S6 2ET) 12:30pm-2:30pm and 4:00-6:00pm.
Education experts will be on-hand to explain the entry requirements for university and provide information about The Sheffield College’s pre-entry courses and pre-A-Level courses, which include:
- a guaranteed place on a course upon successful completion
- the opportunity to improve English and Maths qualifications
- the opportunity to familiarise yourself with tutors and the college
- careers planning advice
- support gaining entry to university
- support with student and financial support applications for the following year
For more information, contact Sheffield College: