JobSkilla is currently offering places on a Digital Inclusion Course starting in Sheffield on Monday 8th April.
If you have any customers who would benefit from this two-week training course, with netbook to keep on completion, please get in touch with the training organisation.
- Digital Inclusion with Laptop to Keep
- Monday to Friday, 2 Weeks
- Course Start Date: Monday 8th April 2019 – Friday 19th April 2019
- 9:30am – 4:30pm
International Christian Church, Bellhouse Road,
Sheffield, S5 0RF
What your Learners will come away with
- Level 1 – Employability Skills
- Level 1 – Personal & Social Development
- Using Email
- Using the Internet
- IT Communication Fundamentals
- Learners must be 19+ (prior to 31st August 2018)
- Learners must unemployed and claiming an employment-related benefit
- Learners must be a legal UK Resident
- Learners must not have already completed the equivalent of course qualifications previously, at the same level or above.
- Learners must not ready possess an IT related qualification above level 1.
- Learners must be working at Entry Level 3 in both English & Maths in order to follow course content
If you require any further information, please Donna Ham at JobSkilla on 07877092832 or 03301130113. I hope to hear from you soon.