Clarion Futures are offering another 4 -day Online Security Guarding course including the purchase of your Security Guarding badge. Please see details below and attached flyer for how to register.
Course Dates: Monday 5 October – Thursday 8 October 2020
Hotline close date: Friday 25 September (please register interest by this date)
Times: 9:30am – 5pm
Requirements: Laptop or PC with forward facing camera AND a smartphone (tablet cannot be used)
Please note that the Security Guarding licence can be used in any security role as long as the established being patrolled does not hold a licence to sell alcohol. Therefore this licence is ideal to progress in to private security roles for shopping centres, office buildings, warehouses and job centres etc.
Highfield Level 2 Award for Working as a Security Officer within the Private Security Industry
What does the qualification cover?
- the main characteristics of the private security industry
- understanding the law when working as a security office
- safe working practices and emergency procedures
- recognising, assessing and reducing risk in conflict situations
- searching people and property
- the importance of patrolling
- securing access to a building or site
Oliver Clark – Employment Support Officer, Clarion Futures Jobs & Training
Email: Oliver.Clark@clarionhg.com Tel: 07740455885