Written by Working Win
We are pleased to announce Working Win is again open for referrals and able to provide support for employed and /or self employed people with a health condition.
Our free service supports people who are struggling in work. We’ll work with you to build on your strengths, and to feel settled and flourish in your role.
Who we can support
Working Win supports employed and /or self employed people who may for example be:
- Concerned about COVID measures at work and want to know their rights
- Off sick and looking to return to work but have concerns, worries or anxieties about this
- Worried about being furloughed or facing redundancy and would like some expert advice on entitlements and their rights
- Finding it difficult to manage their health condition at work
- Struggling with anxiety or depression at work or any other health condition
The programme is for employed/self-employed people aged 18+ with a physical or mental health condition, who require in-work support or help returning from sickness absence.
We specifically offer:
- 121 weekly or fortnightly coaching support
- Intervention from a specialised Health and Wellbeing Coach
- Fast Track dedicated CAB Advice to help with entitlements and employment law
- 12 month Westfield Health Account with access to 24 hour counselling, Legal Advice Helpline, GP / Nurse Advice Line and a Mental Health Forum
How do I get involved?
You can refer yourself by filling in the form on this website or if you prefer to have a chat, give us a call on 0114 2900 218
To find out more click here