PET-Xi Training is to run an Emergency First Aid training course from its Sheffield office at Carver House on Friday 23rd November.
As of Monday 22nd October there are six spaces left on this programme – these will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. The course costs £50 per person.
The course syllabus for the Standard Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid is:
- Roles and responsibilities of a first aider
- First aid kit information and equipment
- Aims and priorities of first aid
- Primary assessment and Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation for the adult casualty and AED
- The recovery position
- How to deal with minor, major bleeding and shock
- Dealing with seizures
The course is valid for 3 years and is Nationally Recognised.
Gary Drake – Head of Contracts
Email: email@example.com Tel: 07852 030334