The Prince’s Trust and RAW Digital Training are inviting you to join them at a Final Celebration Event to mark the achievements of participants on their
‘Get Started with Games Design’ course, which takes place next week.
The culmination of the week-long programme, which takes place at
The Showroom & Workstation in central Sheffield, is open to members of the public on Friday 1st March at 1:30pm.
The programme, which is available to 16-25-year-olds living in and around South Yorkshire who are currently not in employment, education or training, offers an opportunity to explore games design and the creative digital industry
What does the course offer?
- Work with experts in the Games Design industry
- Find out how computer games are designed and built
- Work with others to build a game including artwork, characters and sounds
- Use game design principles as part of a team to plan and make a game
- Present your game to a wider audience
- Lunch & travel provided!
- Meet new people and improve your communication and teamwork
- Up to three months optional mentoring support – young people are offered further support, including employability days, to move towards desired goals
RSVP for the Final Celebration Event
To reserve your place at the event, contact Ian Eccles at The Prince’s Trust.
Email: Ian.Eccles@princes-trust.org.uk Tel: 0113 236 8399 / 07484 507 524