Learning and Work Institute is holding a free online webinar on Wednesday 24 May from 11am-12pm.
Join Catch22 and the Learning & Work Institute for a webinar exploring pre-employment opportunities for young people in the light of standalone traineeship programmes ending from this August.
- Steve Latus, Head of Traineeships at the Department for Education
- Fiona Aldridge, Head of Insight
- Economic Delivery, Skills and Communities at West Midlands Combined Authority
- Nicola Aylward, Head of Learning for Young People at the Learning and Work Institute
- Sam Stanyer, Senior Operations Manager for Employability at Catch22
Plus hear from young people about their experiences of pre-employment training.
To register for the event visit Webinar Registration – Zoom